Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome!

This blog has been a long time in the making. I have always been an avid reader. I grew up surrounded by books and I would read everything I could get my hands on. I would read everything from my grandmother's old issues of Town & Country and Cosmopolitan to her more "risque" novels like Kane & Abel (Jeffery Archer) and steamy Harold Robbins. I begged my parents to let me read just one more book before bed. Then would get busted sitting on the edge of the tub reading. I once read a book walking around the supermarket. When my son was born 2 years ago, I went on a mission to find him my favorite childhood books. And, once I started there I found a whole world of children's books opened for me. This blog is an effort on my part to bring you some childhood classics but lots of obscure, little known books. I'm lucky in that I have a passion for reading and lots of resources at my disposal. Enjoy the recommendations and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment